Saturday, March 26, 2011

Love Hangover


wondering what you guys are doing on this Saturday night .                                     
me just laying on my bed watchin' Dream High or reading The Necromancer .
I would be so jealous if you just go out with your date .

much much happened to me lately .
some make me wanna cry , some makes me happy .
ya ya I know no one no have any problems in this world .
so I just  try to think that my problems no greater than peoples problems .

okay I don't know what I supposed to do .
I'm in love drunk , love hangover .
into you WELLY RADIUS
someone who I love the most but hurting me the most .
gimme the solution can't you ??
  

hmm i'm not in the mood .
be right back later :)                                                                                                           

No comments: