Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quiz


Found this quiz .. useless ?? hihi


TEN things about yourself:
  1. too love my shoes & dress
  2. shopping is best medicine when broken heart
  3. i can't watch horror movies
  4. enjoying writing this blog
  5. drop tears when i feels my heart is too sick
  6. hate a liar
  7. jealousy girl
  8. gadget addicited
  9. twitter freaks
  10. love about Korean pop
NINE of your favourite songs:
  1. like a G6 - far east movement
  2. just the way you are - bruno mars
  3. superwoman - alicia keys
  4. so sorry - brian mc knight
  5. airoplanes - bob eminem hayley williams
  6. pyramid - charice
  7. my lips like sugar - florida
  8. riding solo - jason derulo
  9. tell me where it hurts - MYMP
EIGHT things you love/like:
  1. shoes & heels
  2. dress
  3. blackberry
  4. books
  5. history & accountancy books
  6. bed pillow bolstrers
  7. cinema
  8. body butter and lip gloss
SEVEN people you’re glad to have in your life:
  1. Jesus Christ
  2. mom
  3. dad
  4. lil sist
  5. boyfriend
  6. bestfriend
  7. big family
SIX things you dislike:
  1. people who always talk bad about me , but after that be my copycat
  2. when my Aphrodite is lowbatt or broken even a little
  3. my weight and height
  4. silly teacher
  5. when i have no time for sleep
  6. ruin my day with theirs bad attitude
FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:
  1. i do love you
  2. i hate when you ask my friend to hate me too . grr
  3. i wanna be like you
  4. i want that SLR too
  5. can you forgive me ?
FOUR ways to win your heart:
  1. love me so much, accept my moody cloud
  2. not a liar
  3. loyalty to me
  4. never make me mad
THREE things you’ll most likely never forget:
  1. some beautiful moments
  2. his smell his kiss his hug
  3. when i break into pieces
TWO things you do everyday:
  1. live my life
  2. holding Aphrodite anywhere everywhere 
ONE confession:
  1. i'm so into you , love :*

No comments: