Wednesday, March 18, 2009

apa sih ?



I wrote your name in the sky
but the wind blew it away
I wrote your name in the sand
but the waves washed it away
I wrote your name in my heart
and forever it will stay


Lagi keranjingan nulis nih .
Padahal aku mesti ngetik pidato .
Tapi males banget .
Break dulu deh , nulis dulu dukit .

Hmmm .
Sekolah ? Sekolah ??
Aku punya agenda sekolah yang amat sangat banyak .
Dan aku baru nyadar kalo aku sekolah gak nyampe 2 bulan lagi .
Paling 1 bulanan lagi .Oh My Gosh .
Kalang kabut banget aku , banyak tugas belum kelar .
Catatan Fisika yang sampe sekarang belom beres .
Besok kalo nggak minggu depan harus udah di kumpul dari smester pertama .
Dan aku belom pernah nyatet dari smester pertama sedikitpun .
Drama English + musikalisasi Sunda + Pidato Indonesia + Komputer yang mesti dipersiapkan dan di hafalkan .
Arghhhh . Mau mati aku .
Mana Senin ada tryout 3 lagi . *scream*
Aku kayanya mau nyelesein catatan Fisika + ngetik pidato dulu deh . Biar agak tenang .

Mr. Petruciian , aku rinduuuu .
I love you so deeply
I love you so much
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way
The joy that you bring
To my life every day
I love you today
As I have from the start
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart


Ehm , kalo aku pikir – pikir sekarang .
Hubungan aku sama mami udah mulai deket .
Gak kaya dulu lagi .
Kita udah banyak cerita – cerita .
Kebanyakan sih curhatan si mami .
Hahaha .

Ahh , udah deh .
Mau ngelanjutin dulu .
See ya .

People I miss
Nada , aa Ezha , ka Alvian , ka Chicaq , Jonathan , Sari , Sammi , Dimass , ka Raden , Galih , Lukman , ka Dicky , Ruven , Loren , Ubhan , bang Afnan , ka Idha , ka Cempaka , de Ika , de Firda , ka Bella , Anddy , Genesis , Arvy , etc* .

Especially :
Ran-ran
Mr. Bhea Sp4ro5
Ka Panca M3nw5
Gonzo Al Qahtani
Ka Edda
Ka Aninyank
Mr. Petruciian


Song For Mama – Boys II Men

You taught me everything
And everything you've given me
I always keep it inside
You're the driving force in my life, yeah
There isn't anything
Or anyone that I can be
And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side
You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there to comfort me
And no one else can be what you have been to me
You will always be you always will be the girl
In my life for all times

Chorus:
Mama, mama you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like
Tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul
Yes it is (5x)

You're always down for me
Have always been around for me even when I was bad
You showed me right from my wrong
Yes you did
And you took up for me
When everyone was downin' me
You always did understand
You gave me strength to go on
There was so many times
Looking back when I was so afraid
And then you come to me
And say to me I can face anything
And no one else can do
What you have done for me
You'll always be
You will always be the girl in my life

Chorus

Never gonna go a day without you
Fills me up just thinking of you
I'll never go a day without my mama

Chorus

Yes you are

No comments: