Thursday, December 23, 2010

let's counting days !!



Hey ya .
Have you counting days for Christmas Eve ??
Have you making a wish list to Santa Claus ??


Yesterday was Mother’s Day right ?
I can’t say Happy Mother’s Day , Mum .
I just can stare at her , say something that make her laugh .
I love my Mom for everything she has done for me .
I never want her to go out of my life .
I cant stand my life if there is no my Mom T.T
God , please bless my Mom and teach me how to loved her and always make her happy till the time is end .
I love you , Mom :”)


Those minutes where I am alone , just me and my bed pillow blankets .
I think .
A lot .
I think about everything , anything .
It varies from “What am I doing with my life ?” , “What are my boy doing right now?” , “Can I trust & keep his promise?” “How about my scores and my raport?”  to “Did I have homework or exam?”
The room is so silent , but my mind is so loud .
It drives me crazy because the things I would never think about , I think about .
Sometimes , I hate it because it brings up things I rather never think about again .
The split second before sleep is the most activate second in my life .
Its became my routine , but if I too tired I am laying down .

Then , I wake up .
Hoping the bad past was just a dream .
Unfortunately , that’s a realty , now I stand up to fix the wretch :)


Some people said
 “Life was much easier when Apple and BlackBerry were just fruits”
Really ?? I can’t say that was right or wrong .
Because I sometimes feel thats right and wrong .


Bye the way , yesterday I was wasting time with my Welly Radius .
I’m so happy , he is beside me , I can touch him whenever I want .
Watch TV , laying my head to his arms , got his big hug .

In love , there’s always a point of getting tired .
Especially when the person is untentionally making you feel worthless .
In relationship , it’s okay to fight .
It shows you care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to fix it .

It scares me ,
 How sometimes I think there is someone out there who can love you better I do .
Someone who wouldn’t easily get jealous .
Someone who could take care of you .
I’m just scared that there’s someone out there who can make you much , much happier .

- R - A - N - D - O - M - 









No comments: