Sunday, December 27, 2009

thanks , really thanks for makes my life full of colour





at the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really want is to be close to somebody. and sure, sometimes close can be too close. but sometimes, that invasion of personal space, it can be exactly what you need




Okay hello guys .
Hows your holiday so far ?
Hopes sounds great (:


Probably this post I will dedicated for my ex boyfriends .
Because of them , my years full of sad or happy stories .


kini aku tak lagi berduka , waktu mengajarkan aku pasrah
namun masih tersisa bayanganmu di hati
kau yang dulu sungguh terlalu menukar cinta dengan derita
ingatkah engkau padaku , yang dulu menatap pergimu dengan penuh duka
ingatkah engkau padaku , yang pernah mencoba menahanmu dengan air mata
kini aku tak lagi mencinta , waktu mengajarkan aku lupa
namun masih tersisa sepenggal kenangan indah tentang dirimu yang ku cinta
ingatkah engkau pada aku , tempatmu bersandar dan bercerita tentang cinta


Ok guys , first I’m so sorry if I had many fault , makes you mad or ruin your life with me attending your life , patient with what all I doing .
And really sorry if I breaking your heart .
Second , I’m so thankfull with you all which always besides me when I need someone , when I’m down .
Even though you have hurts me , breaking my heart , makes me cry .
You all have ever been in my heart (:
Thanks because you makes me smile during the year .
, Queenabella

No comments: