Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Indenpendece Days All :)





Untuk apa aku bertemu dia bila akhirnya terpisah ?



Perhaps I will begin with say ,
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY (:
Keep your struggle for our future .

Pada ikutan lomba gak nih ?
:P


Two days ago , my school had much competition .
One of kind is cooking !
Aku sih gak ikutan , masak aja gak bisa .
Jadi bantu rusuh sama doa aja .

After that me , Shanty , Abi , Juni , Mia , Sissy go to Hogla’s house .
We had much fun together .
Hogla have one little brother , name is David Joe Alexander .
He was so cute , small , and noisy . Hehe .


Now I am in complicated situation , and ALONE .
Why ? because now it’s just not my feeling anymore .
I’ve broke up with my bf .
Sedih ?? Pastinya .
Dia itu kan kesayangan aku .
Pengen nangis banget )):



*photo’s of my lil sist yang amat sangat narsis :D






*when Ocha come to my house (:












*cooking , playing [ akunya candid tuh ]

















No comments: