Thursday, January 21, 2010

thanks , God :)

God
Thank You for taking care of me all this time, for giving me everything I deserve in the most appropriate proportion and pace, and teaching me that life is and should be of equal happiness and darkness, day and night. Throughout my 14 years of life, I have lived, learned and developed my understanding about how it feels to give and receive, to smile and cry at the same time, and to feel angry at You for not giving me what I prayed for but eventually appreciate that what I wanted was really not the best, at least for that time being. I grew up surrounded by a complete set of wonderful family members, who were always there to love me in ways I might not understand and be fond of but definitely made me feel worth being. So thank You.

No comments: