Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ツ lalalala




I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY . THEY WANT TO SAY SOMETHIN' BAD ALSO FINE . BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT~IM ALL YOURS


I thought this would be the end of my life
When you told me you're no longer in love with me
I thought (the) sun will never rise again
When you told me everything was over

You make me feel like I was the only girl that you adore
And gave me the sweetest kisses
You showed me how to love unselfishly
And even though there's no love left for me
I just want you to know that I'm missing you

Cause my world is full with you
And my world is full with you

And even though we're not together once again
And I found emptiness living without you
It feel so hard to let you go

Cause my world is full with you
And my world is full with you


Yeah , that’s right my life so perfect because I have you babe .
Just you babe , just my Willhelm Edward (:


I never felt like this before
Between us there is something more
You gave me love that's true
I know now my heart beats for you
I feell you in the wind
The rain and the sun
And all my burdens gone
I won't let you go
Never let you go

Everyday , everytime , everywhere I love you more
I do really love you
Realy really love you


Hello guys , how are you ?
I’m really good , I hopes you too .

Then why I can really good ?
Because my babe of course , Willhelm Edward .
Progressively loves him more and more .
:D

Next week I will have Final Exam .
Huft , must study hard .
It’s so boring things .

Emmh , formerly one people said to me :

jangan liat orang yang bahagia jangan liat rumah mewah lu kudu liat orang yang sekarat ,disana lu bisa liat hidup lu indah liat orang yang lebih parah hidupnya dari disana lu bisa liat hidup lu lebih indah lu harus liat kuburan, disana lu baru berasa hidup lu lebih berguna untuk lu n orang lain maknai dlu 'apa hidup?' karena sesungguhnya 'hidup' adalah sebuah kekalahan, maka kita tinggal 'menjalani' saja, kenapa harus ribut2 dengan motivasi, karena apapun yang 'didapat' dlam hidup sebenarnya juga sebuah 'kepercumaan' ayolah 'jalani' saja dengan 'salah-benar' sebagai kendali

:| no one words can go out from my lips .
Speechless ? Yes I do !
Then now I do belive in karma , karma do exist !

No comments: