Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Me and My Brother :)





Ada kata kata yang mencium kita .
Seolah olah memiliki mulut .
Kata kata cinta , harapan , cinta yg besar , harapan yang gila .

Kata kata telanjang yang kau cium saat malam kehilangan wajahnya .
Kata kata yang saling menolak pada dinding dinding kesedihanmu .



Okay , there .
I no have mood for blogging yesterday .
Many problems and so busy for school .
Homeworks , exam make my life progressively boring .

I can’t denying again .
Now I am so tired for all of this ways .
No one can understanding me anymore !

Feels like wanna die .
We came into the world just for waiting the death .
Alive is dont have any mean .
They came and go .
We dont have any reason to hate the death .
Because all of us will had it .
So the reason I am still alive is what ?

When I am down , feeling deeping sad .
Come one boys in my heart , my life .
Name is Endro Swedy , I meet him in facebook .
Now he was become my Brother , my lovely brother .

He was my hero’s who always protect me .
I can feel how deep he’s loves .
Gosh , if you now bro how much my love for you .


Jarak terjauh di dunia ini bukan lah karena seorang seseorang berdiri di hadapanmu melainkan karna 2 orang yang saling mencintai tapi tak bisa untuk bersama
Miss him-

No comments: