Thursday, August 6, 2009

love love love





hey guys !
do you have a great days ?
i hope you have . :)



then , in this day in my school .
very very flat soooo boring .
nobody can accept me as the real me .


but one thing which make impression for me is i meet my friend Febri Rosa Damayanti Manalu .
i'm sooooo miss her !! long time no see her because school . huh .
saturday we will take -ijazah- so we're can play togetherr . yeahhhh .
and sunday i've inviting her to my house , she accepted !
:D


oh , one more i think .
my big brother aa Ezha OrangBego will come to my town .
well emang bukan saudara kandung sih tapi udah aku anggap saudara kandung .
sayanggggg bangetttt !



* my lovely pets :)










* with my BestFriendForever , Ocha :)









my love for you is not just a while

No comments: