Saturday, June 27, 2009

so happy (:




If I don’t need you , then why I’m crying on my bed ?
If I don’t need you , then why does your name resound in my head ?
If you’re not for me , then why does this distance maim my life ?
If you’re not for me , then why do I dream of you as my husband ?


Aku bukan siapa – siapa .
I'm just a Little girl in the Big world who trying to being Love .


Sometimes in life, what's right?what's wrong,who's right,who's wrong,whatever and so on, does it really matter? In the end of the day, when you are left with one breath before you leave the world, what do you really longed for?



Hello all .
Misses blogging so much . And I’m in mood for blogging .
Yesterday some problem visiting me but everything is alright now .


This morning I go to school for talking about our [red-comitte yearbooks] plan .
Then when I’m in school I see my value about my National Test in wall .
And I am shocked !! First I think my value is 27 in fact is 32,75 .
Well I am so happppppyyyyyyy (:

No comments: