Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sweet

Girl: Do i ever cross your mind ?

Boy: No .

Girl: Do you like me?

Boy: Not really .

Girl: Do you want me ?

Boy: No .

Girl: Would you cry if I left ?

Boy : No .

Girl: Would you live for me ?

Boy: No .

Girl: Would you do anything for me ?

Boy: No .

Girl: Choose me or ur life

Boy: My life .

The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says . .

The reason you never cross my mind is,, because you're always on my mind .

The reason why I don't like you is,, because I love you .

The reason I don't want you is,, because I need you .

The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is,, because I would die if you left .

The reason I wouldn't live for you is,, because I would die for you .

The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because,, I would do everything for you .

The reason I chose my life is because,, you are my life .

No comments: